Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Senior Rep Card's IN THE HOUSE!!!

I am so excited to send out my first batch of Senior Rep Cards. Hooray, class of 2011!! (Considering using these for every senior this year- thoughts??)
I wanted to try them out through MPix, (the same print company I order our fabulous prints through) and wow, was I blown away! Each picture of the Senior Rep's are printed on a thicker, glossy side, while the shoot info is found on the back. (Points to the rad designer behind these cards: Jelani Memory). The print and color quality blew me away, so I just HAD to share them with you guys!

Here are the fabulously sturdy boxes they arrived in, along with a couple shots front and back:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lavenda Memory

Lavenda Memory

About this Blog:

This is THE blog to follow if you are interested in fun, fashionable, Senior photography. Lavenda Seniors offers seniors the full model experience in every session. Subscribe to our blog to see otherwise unpublished photos from our Seniors shoots Plus behind the scenes footage.

Contact us: lavendaseniors@gmail.com