Saturday, July 17, 2010

Only the Best Storage for the Best Equipment!

So, first off I'd like to say that posting on this blog everyday has been more than challenging so far. I have the content, but the time is a another story!

Today my lovely husband and I took on the task of reorganizing our storage room. The reason why decided to do THIS on a Saturday instead of, let's say, eat pizza and watch House reruns, is because we are getting ALL NEW EQUIPMENT!! (That's right! All of my summer clients can begin doing jumping jacks and carwheels knowing that I'll be working with only the best equipment from here on out.) And what better way to greet all our new goods, then with a beautiful, sparkling clean home in our storage room? Does this look like a "hello" to you?

Photobucket

With that in mind, we went work and about 5 hours and whole lot of recycling later, wha la! We had ourselves an actual room worth revealing!!

Photobucket

HELLO all my new, prime lenses. Welcome home! ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lavenda Memory

Lavenda Memory

About this Blog:

This is THE blog to follow if you are interested in fun, fashionable, Senior photography. Lavenda Seniors offers seniors the full model experience in every session. Subscribe to our blog to see otherwise unpublished photos from our Seniors shoots Plus behind the scenes footage.

Contact us: lavendaseniors@gmail.com