Saturday, July 31, 2010

Week in Hiatus

So sorry for taking a week off, but my cousin was in town for the week and we decided to actually enjoy some non-computer activities! ( : While you may be less interested in our many shopping expeditions and Courtney's newfound love for my enchiladas, I'm sure you'd love to see the final photos from our Portland makeover. I did post one shot of the "mini makeover" last week, but this was more extensive. I gave her the full Senior treatment, with makeup and hair!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The last one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lavenda Memory

Lavenda Memory

About this Blog:

This is THE blog to follow if you are interested in fun, fashionable, Senior photography. Lavenda Seniors offers seniors the full model experience in every session. Subscribe to our blog to see otherwise unpublished photos from our Seniors shoots Plus behind the scenes footage.

Contact us: lavendaseniors@gmail.com